Das Einrichten eines einfachen Werkstattbereichs um Werkzeuge und Materialien einfach und effizient zu organisieren und zu managen.
Electronics, Machines & Tools, Recycling & Upcycling
Creating a organised workshop is key for your active work on projects.
So we came up with a simple and cheap way of doing it, the more materials you upcycle to build it, the more you can reduce the costs.
- 2x plywood (90x60cm, 90x120cm)
- nails (100, 60, 40, 25 mm)
- timber (for the box) + leftover plywood sheets
- long timber (120x7cm)
- water bottles (1.0 & 0.5 l)
- solid wooden table (120x70x90cm)
- tape measure
- water level
- documentation camera/smartphone cam
Step 1 - Space selection & preparation
- You need a space where you can work, so at least 8x bigger than your original workshop spot
- use a corner of the room (about 2.0x1.0m Space minimum)
- keep lights and accessebillity in mind
- kreate an overview of tools and materials you have
- start looking for a good sized plywood for your tools (big) and your small materials (small)
- use a solid table as base for the construction (at least 90cm high and 70cm deep)
- have a powerplug close to it
- cut the wood sheets
Step 2 - prepare tools & materials
- sort materials and tools by type and usage
- cut the bottles to fill with materials (screws, bolts, nuts, washers, hooks, rivets etc.)
- place the tools in order on the ground to the sheet (try different setups)
- draw a fine line with a pencil around the tools
- cut the parts for the box and the skrewdriver board and add it to the wall setup
- nail everything to the board and remove the tools
Step 3 - Fix the boards to the wall
- nail the board to the wall. (you can also use screws)
- Build up some boxes for materials like markers.
- Draw the shapes of the materials and tools for easy identification after use.
- fix the timber board under the board, right above the table.
Step 4 - Fix tools and materials to the boards and finish up
- Tools and materials should be fixed based on there shapes.
- Balance both sides to reduce more weight on one side
Step 5 - Tips & WATCH YOUR TOOLS
- Always ensure the open training space is neat and clean.
- Keep off children near the work space.
- The work space should be dust free at all times
- Ensure to bring back tools and materials taken from the work space.
- Should be free from water since some of the tools rusts.